Where are your charity dollars going?
In 2018, we continued to follow our Lord’s leading, surpassing $1.1 million dollars of support to approximately 9,000 hurting children and their families. A breakdown of support provided by case and by the hospital is given here.
|Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children
|Children’s Hospital at Sacred Heart
|UF Shands Children’s Hospital
|St Joseph’s Children’s Hospital
|Riley Hospital for Children; Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital and Lutheran Children’s Hospital
|Wolfson Children’s Hospital
|In 2018 Christ’s Starfish Foundation served a total of||227 families||with $77,953.79 of support|
*This represents a 21% increase of families served!
Christmas in July
Provided over 500 gifts to the child life department at Wolfson
- Wolfson-over 4,000 presents to 186 children
- Shands- 1,400 presents to 188 children
- Atlanta- 1,400 presents to 160 children
- at Egleston and Scottish Rite
- Indiana-360 gifts to 122 NICU,
- Approximately 2,400 presents to 160 children
- Arnold Palmer-430 gifts for 144 NICU babies.
- *presents average approximately $6.00 per gift.
We serve a mighty God and HE has made all this possible. Sincere thanks to each of you for your generous support of HIS work at Christ’s Starfish Foundation.
“…God gave the increase” – 1 Corinthians 3:6